- Gender: Male
- Age Range: Young Adult, MiddleAge
- Category:Out Of Market Men, All Men
Hi there! I’m Roberto “Berto The Vo” Jolliffe. I am a professional American male voice over artist. I have voiced for Kellogg’s, San Antonio Spurs, Adobe, Google, Live Nation, John Deere, Akedo Ultimate Ninja Warriors (Cartoon show), Checkers Burgers, Frito Lay, RapTV, & many more as well . I have a multifaceted back ground being Puerto Rican and Panamanian(Afro Latino) and a military brat that provided me a great perspective and range of characters to improv.
I provide a versatile, deep African American Male Voice, with a range of tones urban, corporate, rich, warm, animated, and smooth vocal styles! I have trained in person and online thru Groundlings Improv school, Alyson Horn Commercial Casting Class, Audio Excellence sessions with Don Baarns, Texas Actors Workshop, and Real Voice LA.
My Home Studio:
- Studiobricks One Plus VO Edition
- Microphone: Sennheiser MKH 416-P48, Rode Pod Mic & Audio Technica AT2020
- Audio Editing Programs: Pro Tools, Studio One, Adobe Audition, Logic, Garage Band, Audacity, Izotope RX9
- Other Equipment: M1 Mac Mini, Mac, Sony WXHM4-1000 headphones, & Rode Caster Pro, Sennheiser HD 280, Zoom and Skype.
- Source Connect: BertoTheVO
I am always looking to give my freaking all and lend my voice to any project!
Contact me now to get a voice that brings your project to life!
Let’s work, Thank you!